BACARDÍ NH7 Weekender is coming home again
Pune is where it all began and we’re very thrilled to be back on the ground with you at BACARDÍ NH7 Weekender! The people, the energy, and the music always lift our spirits, and this year it’s no different! We’re looking forward to another round of happiness! You’ll know you’re there when you see the Ferris wheel, and you can feel the beat of the music in the air. Grab a drink, pick your favorite food, experience the art installations, spot the Ferris wheel, and let the festival take over.
Come through! We missed you nuf!
This year, less is more. We have a limited number of tickets on sale, to ensure your safety and still give you the best experience ever. And remember, if you want to make it to the festival, being fully vaccinated means double the happiness. Let’s have a safe and happy festival!
Don’t forget your Weekender Warrior checklist:
- Only fully vaccinated ticket holders will be allowed into the venue. Keep that handy to swift through the queue.
- Weekender Warriors wear their masks
- Thermal scanning is mandatory
- Frequent sanitisation and social distancing is encouraged
And please keep in mind that some event details could potentially change, based on the final permissions signed off by the official authorities. If you’ve bought tickets and the show is canceled for any reason, we will make sure that your money is refunded.
Do I have to be fully vaccinated (2 doses) to attend the festival?
Yes, you need to be fully vaccinated to attend the festival. By purchasing the ticket you are declaring that you have taken both the vaccine shots at least 14 days prior to the festival date.
Is there a verification process at the venue?
Yes. We will be verifying the vaccination certificate with a government-approved system. For fans who have taken their vaccines in countries other than India, there will be a separate counter to verify the same.
Can I attend the BACARDÍ NH7 Weekender if I am not vaccinated but I have a negative RT-PCR report?
No, as per government regulations we are only allowing fully vaccinated fans(2 doses) to attend the event. You will need to have your second dose at least 14 days before the event.
What if I got vaccinated outside India? Can I still attend the festival?
Please write to us email@example.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.
What happens if I don’t get through the thermal scanning checkpoint?
If the thermal scanner shows your temperature is high, we would have no choice but to deny you entry.
Do you have medical assistance on the ground?
Yes, there will be on-ground medical professionals as well as an ambulance on standby.
Is the festival wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the festival is wheelchair accessible. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance so we can guide you in advance if you have any questions.
Do I have to bring a printout of my festival ticket?
BACARDÍ NH7 Weekender always strives to be as green as we can be, so the folks at the box office are happy to see your ticket on your mobile phone. Be warned that there is a limited mobile network at the venue, so remember to save the ticket on your phone. You can also show the SMS sent by Insider.in at the time of ticket purchase.
What is the age limit to attend the event?
Children up to ten years of age can enter the festival for free. If anyone is under the age of 16, you need to be accompanied by an adult guardian at all times. We would also recommend those extremely young children get hearing protection so that they can groove to the music no matter where you take them.
Also please note that everyone attending the festival will need to be fully vaccinated (2 doses), including children.
My child is not vaccinated. Can they still attend the festival?
Sorry, for their safety as well as everyone else’s at the festival, anyone who hasn’t been fully vaccinated will not be allowed into the venue.
Can I cancel my ticket?
Sorry, no backsies here. We will not be able to cancel/refund tickets.
When will I receive my wristband?
With every ticket, all attendees will need to collect their wristbands for the festival. You can collect your wristband at the box office before you enter the festival.
What kind of ID do I need?
To enter BACARDÍ NH7 Weekender, you must present identification. So please carry a valid, government-issued ID, such as a passport, Aadhar card, PAN Card, or driver’s license. Letters from your grandma claiming how old you are won’t do, sorry 🙁
Oh, and btw, you will need to present your vaccination certificate (both doses) at entry. So keep that handy too!
What if I lose my band mid-event and need to get out for a bit, can I re-enter?
Wristbands that are lost or misplaced before or during the festival will not be replaced. You will not be allowed to re-enter the festival without your wristband so we would suggest you keep your wristband on for all festival days, come what may; sleep, showers, after-parties, and everything that comes in between – the wristband must be protected!
Is alcohol available at the event?
Yup, but you’ll only be served alcohol if you’re above the legal drinking age! (It’s probably one of the few perks of growing older). And if you do drink, be good ok? Handle thy liquor well, so that everyone can have a fantastic time!
Can I smoke? Can I get high?
BACARDÍ NH7 Weekender is a drug-free festival and anyone found at the festival with any illegal substances will be removed immediately.
Can I bring my alcohol and make it a BYOB gig?
Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the venue; food and beverages will be available for sale. If you have special dietary needs on account of a medical condition, please write to us at email@example.com.
What all can I bring with me to the BACARDÍ NH7 Weekender then?
Your friends and family, good vibes, and everything in between.
Things that aren’t allowed are:
- Illegal substances, drugs, related paraphernalia
- Cigarettes (although you can buy a sealed packet inside the venue)
- Large chains or spiked jewellery
- Weapons of any kind – including pocket knives, pepper spray, guns, fireworks, or any explosives. The only burns you’re allowed to diss is through your wit.
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol)
- Professional photo, video or audio equipment (No detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
Will you confiscate my bag at the entry?
No, your bag will not be confiscated at the entry; however, we will need to check the elements in your bag to ensure none of the things listed above are present.
That festival will be strictly drug-free and any audiences members found with illegal substances will be handed over to the authorities.
What time does the event start and end each day?
Entry to the festival begins at 3 PM*, and the festival ends at 10 PM (but in your head, the BACARDÍ NH7 Weekender state of mind never stops).
*Indicative timings only, Subject to change basis final plans.
Is parking available at the festival?
Yes. However, space is limited, so come in early to avoid the hassle. Bonus: we have amazing artists playing early sets, so why miss out?
Are doggos allowed?
Yes. Cattos also. We’re a pet-friendly festival, so the more the merrier! But do make sure they’re habituated to loud noises and crowds in public spaces. We want them to have just as much fun as you!
How many stages are there?
3 stages over 2 days, all to make 1 fantastic experience (and a 100% reason to remember the name).
Is there an official hashtag?
Yes! Just like no wedding is complete without one, we have an official hashtag too. Use #BACARDÍNH7 and #DoWhatMakesYouHappyAgain on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, and you might just get a shoutout from us!
I have a query that has not been addressed in the FAQs. Who can I contact to help me with this?
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will respond to you as soon as they can.
Patil Road B, Pune International Airport Area, Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra 411014, India
Terms & Conditions
- Wristbands for the designated dates will be issued at the box office during the festival. These allow you to access all the stages. Please keep your wristband on for all festival days, come what may; sleep, showers, after-parties, everything. In case your wristbands are taken off or misplaced, a replacement will not be issued.
- No refunds will be given on a purchased ticket or F&B coupons, even in case of any event rescheduling.
- The F&B coupons are valid only for this particular event and will not be refundable once the event is over.
- Children up to ten years of age can enter the festival for free.
- If you are under the age of 16, you need to be accompanied by an adult guardian at all times.
- Under 21 tickets are valid for anyone born on or after Dec 2, 1998, subject to valid ID proof.
- Rights of admission are reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Do not buy tickets from anyone except Insider or one of our authorized ticket outlets. We only issue wristbands at the box office and they are put on you by our staff. If anyone offers to sell you a wristband outside of the festival gates, you can be certain it is counterfeit.
- Please remember to carry an original, valid government-issued photo ID proof (Driver’s license/ Aadhar/ Passport). You may not be permitted to enter in the absence of one.
- No alcohol will be served to patrons under the legal drinking age (LDA). Alcohol will only be served on display of a valid Government Issued ID proof. If you intend on drinking, we recommend you use public transport or assign a designated driver to drive you to and from the festival grounds. If you are underage, please don’t drink or we will be forced to ask you to leave the festival. Be cool, guys.
- The artist lineup and schedule are subject to change.
- This ticket permits entry to the festival grounds only. Any pre or after-parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- Handheld personal communication devices will be permitted unless otherwise advised. As a condition of entry to the venue, you agree that the creation, storage, or use of any data or any such recordings for any form of public advertisement, display, commercial gain, or for any other purpose (except for your enjoyment) is not permitted without prior written permission from OML Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for resale, advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests, or sweepstakes without obtaining the written consent of OML Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- Please do not carry dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, laser devices, and bottles to the venue. We may have to eject these things, (with or without you) from the venue.
- This Event is subject to random video surveillance including but not limited to the manual recording by event organizers. The holder of this ticket consents to his recording and grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, any part of such recording footage of the holder of this ticket for monitoring purposes without any further approval.
- The sponsors/bands/organizers/management are not responsible for, including but not limited to, any injury or damage that may occur during or at the festival. Any claims that may arise due to gross negligence would be settled exclusively in the courts in Mumbai.
- This festival uses amplified sound, as we are, you know, a kickass music festival. Earplugs and hearing protection at live concerts to reduce the risk of hearing damage are recommended, especially for children.
- Strobe lighting at this event may trigger epileptic fits. Those with a history of epilepsy or any health condition that would be of concern should take adequate precautions.
- Consumption and possession of narcotics are strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming narcotics at the event will be immediately handed over to the anti-narcotics police.
- The carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes, and banned substances including outside food and beverages to the festival will not be permitted.
- No liability or claims that may arise due to the consumption or intake of any food or drink or any other consumption will be entertained by the management.
- Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
- You shall not use or display within the venue any sponsorship, promotional, or marketing materials unless authorized by written confirmation from OML Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- The holder of this ticket grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder’s appearance on any channel or magazine for broadcast in all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating thereto without any further approval of yours.
- Areas at the festival are built to capacity. Management reserves the right to withhold entry to certain areas within the festival to ensure a safe festival experience.
- The management reserves the exclusive right to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground, without requiring to provide a refund or any other recourse.
- For events held at other venues/clubs, individual club/venue rules apply.
- We encourage you to be cool, have fun and just come be happy again!
- The holder of ticket agree to indemnify and hold us, our Representatives, harmless against all costs, claims, damages, liability, and expenses (including any professional fees) which we might incur by reason of a breach by the holder of these Event Terms including, without limitation, any of the warranties, representations and undertakings.
- We shall not be deemed to be in breach of any of our obligations, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, explosions, floods, fire or accident, war or threat of war, terrorism or threat of terrorism, sabotage, civil disturbance, pandemic/epidemics, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority, etc.
- I agree to be contacted with information about Bacardi, Dewar’s and Breezer, and other spirit brands of the Bacardi Limited Group
- Covid Protocols
- We want to create the happiest and safest environment for our fans. So we have some strict Covid protocols in place.
- It is compulsory to show a certificate of full vaccination on entry. Note that entry will not be given on a negative RT-PCR report.
- At the ticket counter, a signed copy of your certificate of full vaccination will be collected as a self-declaration of vaccination.
- If your temperature is found to be above normal levels, you will be denied entry into the festival.
- The entire venue is sanitized before and after the event for your safety.
- Make sure you sanitize your hands before entry.
- Members without masks will not be given entry.
- Make sure to keep your masks on in public areas.
- There are designated spaces where you can take off your masks.
- We have an on-ground rapid antigen test available for emergencies.
- We have also created safety pods for our members.
- At F&B counters social distancing markers are placed for your benefit.
- So let’s be safe, but still, have lots of fun and be happy again! It’s high time.