Osho Jain – live in Delhi
With lyrics that stimulate the senses you never knew were there, piercing, melancholic yet healing melodies, Osho Jain’s eager and intuitive soul turns music into medicine. Writing and learning instruments since 12 years of age, Osho takes the most complex emotions and colorful chords and turns it into simple yet relatable music. A Jack of all trades, Osho has written, composed and produced most of his releases till date, 14 singles and an E.P.. “Khush To Hai Na” released in 2019, received immense love from around the world and marked the beginning of his independent release journey. Although acoustic was never his only style, he has played with several bands for 8 to 10 years, venturing into the world of rock & roll as well.
His bitingly expressive yet soulful debut album, “Saar” is now streaming on all platforms.
Imperfecto Ruin Pub – Delhi
Hudco Place Ansal Plaza Mall, B Block A201, 233, Khel Gaon Marg, Hudco Place, Andrews Ganj Extension, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110049, India
Terms & Conditions
- Age Limit – 18+
- At least 1 dose of COVID vaccination is mandatory. Entry to the venue is subject to showing a minimum of single dose vaccination certification.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- Consumption and possession of narcotics is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming narcotics at the event will be immediately handed over to the anti-narcotics police.
- The management & organizers will not be held liable for claims that may arise due to the consumption or intake of any food or drink or any other products at the event.
- Visitors to the festival are requested to acknowledge the personal space of others at the event. Any recordings of other visitors in the form of pictures, video or audio recordings must not be captured and/or published on public platforms without their consent.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Organizers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
- Venue rules apply.