Spoken Fest 2022 is a celebration of art and life like never before. We’re bringing together storytellers, poets, creators, musicians, and some of the brightest voices in the country – all wrapped up in one of the most unique festivals you will experience in the country!
50+ artists will be gracing the Spoken stage including music headliners When Chai Met Toast and Sid Sriram! Our full line-up of artists will be revealed as we move towards the festival, with our first set of performers including Sumukhi Suresh, Shayan Roy, Ahsaas Channa and Babil Khan. And this is only the beginning of a lineup that is going to make sure Spoken ‘22 is a one of a kind experience!
In the past, the Spoken Fest stage has seen performances by artists such as Jim Sarbh, Mithila Palkar, Faye Dsouza, Bhuvan Bam, Sriti Jha, the late Rahat Indori, Zakir Khan, and plenty more – just for you to get a hint of what’s in store with the full line-up.
Stay tuned for more announcements and rest assured, on the 19th and 20th of November Spoken ’22 will bring you an extraordinary mix of performances, experiences and memories that make you fall back in love with life.
You don’t just attend Spoken, you live it.
Vibe check @ Spoken
At Spoken, there is one requirement which is absolutely non negotiable- you must be ready to be fully, wholeheartedly, unapologetically you.
Whether that means losing yourself to music, experiencing surreal moments during poetry performances or laughing till your stomach hurts – Spoken always has something that’s going to make you feel alive. Food stalls with dishes from across the country and unique handcrafted experiences make Spoken a complete experience for attendees of all ages.
This is where you truly get to Be Heard, Be You and Belong.
What Else Awaits Me?
You enter Spoken, you enter a whole new world. From ‘Mehfil’ to ‘Virasat’, every one of our stages will help you tap into a different part of yourself! Two days filled with workshops and activities, the best of food and music, and experiences to share and celebrate with the ones you love. We take care of you as you take care of that spark inside you.
And the best part? You get to experience all of it with zero guilt because we are also a Zero Waste Festival! From our stages to experiences, everything is sustainability led.
For more insider information, secret giveaways and line up reveal, follow us on
Instagram : @spokenfest, @kommuneity
Twitter: @spokenfest, @kommuneity
Spoken is a Safe Space.
We strive to make storytelling and performing art spaces in India accessible to everyone. We embrace diversity and encourage participation of artists from all different kinds of linguistic groups, ethnicities, and cultures. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all participants of the festival and make it free from discrimination on any ground, and from harassment, including sexual harassment. We will operate a zero-tolerance policy for any form of sexual harassment. All incidents and complaints will be taken seriously, treated with respect, in confidence and promptly investigated. No one will be victimized for making such a complaint.
We’ll see you there.
Do I have to be fully vaccinated (2 doses) to attend the festival?
Yes, you need to be fully vaccinated to attend the festival. By purchasing the ticket, you are declaring that you have taken both the vaccine shots at least 14 days prior to the festival date.
Is there a vaccination verification process at the venue?
Yes. We will be verifying the vaccination certificate with a government-approved system. For fans who have taken their vaccines in countries other tha India, there will be a separate counter to verify the same.
Can I attend Spokenfest if I am not vaccinated but I have a negative RT-PCR report?
No, as per government regulations we are only allowing fully vaccinated guests (2 doses) to attend the event. You will need to have your second dose at least 14 days prior to the festival date.
What if I got vaccinated outside India? Can I still attend the festival?
Please DM us Kommune India on Instagram and share your scans of your vaccination certificates and we will get back to you at the earliest.
What happens if I don’t get through the thermal scanning checkpoint?
If the thermal scanner shows your temperature is high, we will have no choice but to deny you entry.
Do you have medical assistance on the ground?
Yes, there will be on-ground medical professionals as well as an ambulance on standby.
Is the festival wheelchair accessible?
Do I have to bring a printout of my festival ticket?
Spokenfest is a sustainable zero waste festival. You can store your ticket PDF file on your phone and simply show that at the box office. Be warned that there is limited mobile network at the venue, so remember to save the ticket on your phone instead of accessing it on the web / through the Paytm Insider app. You can also show the SMS sent by Paytm Insider at the time of ticket purchase.
What is the age limit to attend the event?
Audiences of the age of 16 years & above can attend the event by purchasing a ticket provided they are fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to the festival. Audiences below the age of 16 will require a ticket and must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 5 are not allowed to festival.
Can I cancel my ticket?
Once booked, tickets are non-refundable / non-transferable.
When will I receive my wristband?
You can collect your wristband at the box office before you enter the festival upon showing a valid e-ticket confirmation.
What kind of ID do I need?
Any valid, government-issued ID, such as a passport, Aadhar card, PAN Card, or driver’s license is good enough to validate your identity when entering the festival.
What if I lose my band mid-event and need to get out for a bit, can I re-enter?
Wristbands that are lost or misplaced before or during the festival will not be replaced. You will not be allowed to re-enter the festival without your wristband so we would suggest you keep your wristband on for the duration of the festival!
Is alcohol available at the event?
Yes, alcohol will be served at the festival, but you’ll only be served alcohol if you’re above the legal drinking age! (For clarity’s sake, it’s 21 for beer and wine and 25 for all other spirits). Drink responsibly at the festival, since everyone there is looking to have a good time!
Can I bring my alcohol and make it a BYOB gig?
There will be ample amounts of food and beverage served at the festival. Once there you will need to ensure all outside perishables are done with or disposed of since they will not be permitted into the festival.
What all can I bring with me to the festival then?
We encourage you to have a basic checklist that should have your mask (super important), your mobile phone, your wallet / purse, bottle for water & sanitizer (one can never be too safe, right?)
Things that aren’t allowed are:
– Illegal substances, drugs, related paraphernalia
– Large chains or spiked jewellery
– Weapons of any kind – including pocketknives, pepper spray, guns, fireworks, or any explosives.
– Outside food or beverages (including alcohol).
– Professional photo, video or audio equipment (No detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
Will you confiscate my bag at the entry?
No, your bag will not be confiscated at the entry; however, we will need to check the elements in your bag to ensure none of the things listed above are present.
That festival will be strictly drug-free, and any audiences’ members found with illegal substances will be handed over to the authorities.
Is parking available at the festival?
Yes. The venue has ample parking space to accommodate your vehicle. Parking vehicles at the designated parking lot is at the owners risk.
Are pets allowed?
Sorry, but the festival will not permit pets. Please keep your pets home safe and sound to ensure everyone, yourself included, has a hassle-free experience at the festival.
I have a query that has not been addressed in the FAQs. Who can I contact to help me with this?
Please write to email@example.com
Jio World Garden, BKC
Pt No: RG1A, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, G Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Terms & Conditions
- Age limit: 16+
- Audiences of the age of 16 years & above can attend the event by purchasing a ticket provided they are fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to the festival.
- Audiences below the age of 16 will require a ticket and must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 5 are not allowed to festival.
- By booking tickets you agree to and accept the Safe Space Pledge that can be read here – Safe Space Pledge
- By booking tickets for the event, you consent to your data being used for marketing and promotional activities by Insider/Paytm and the organiser.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Wristbands for the designated dates will be issued at the box office during the festival. These allow you to access all the stages. Please keep your wristband on for all festival days, come what may; sleep, showers, after-parties, everything. In case your wristbands are taken off or misplaced, a replacement will not be issued and you will not be permitted entry into the festival.
- AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING OF THE SHOW IS NOT PERMITTED. You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage (recording), or store, record or transmit any information or other data with relation to the event. The organizers reserve the right to eject you from the venue for doing so.
- No refunds on the purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- If you are under the age of 16, you need to be accompanied by an adult guardian at all times.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances including outside food and beverages to the festival will not be permitted.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- No alcohol will be served to patrons under legal drinking age (LDA). Alcohol will only be served on display of a valid Government Issued ID proof. If you intend on drinking, we recommend you use public transport or assign a designated driver to drive you to and from the festival grounds. If you are underage, please don’t drink or we will be forced to ask you to leave the festival.
- This Event is subject to random video surveillance including but not limited to manual recording by event organizers. The holder of this ticket consents to his recording and grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, any part of such recording footage of the holder of this ticket for monitoring purposes without any further approval.
- Venue rules apply.
- Invite your friends and enjoy a shared experience