The Osho Jain Experience
March 3, 2023
G5A Warehouse, Mumbai
8 PM Onwards
The Osho Jain Experience is one of a kind, curated, limited capacity show by Osho Jain with his entire band.
Note from Osho:
After playing live for almost a decade, I have figured the best shows that I have ever played are those where I become one with the audience. Most of these shows happened in an intimate, limited capacity setup, not in the usual clubs or music festivals.
For the first time I am coming up with a self curated show in Mumbai on the 3rd of March. My entire 6 piece band is going to be there to make this show a real experience and we are going to feature some guest artists on a couple of songs as well.
The experience will be held at the G5A warehouse. It is a beautiful performance space located in Mahalakshmi/Lower Parel area of Mumbai.
It is a show where I am involved in everything from the sound, lights, stage setup to the seating arrangements. This show is exactly how I wanted you to listen to my music.
Now is the time to spread the word, bring your friends and family to indulge in this one of a kind experience.
Here are the rules for the event and a couple of things to keep in mind and follow for the G5A Warehouse in general:
- Visitors can park their vehicles in the Laxmi Mill Compound. There is no parking space available next to the G5A warehouse.
- Food, beverages (including water) is strictly prohibited inside the black box.
- Outside food is not permitted in the G5A warehouse or any of its spaces. We do have our in-house restaurant PORT Kitchen & Bar which can cater to any of your F&B requirements. Please note: F&B is not included in the space cost.
- No Unauthorized Alcohol is allowed in G5A.
- G5A is a Vegetarian Space.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior at the venue for a seamless entry.
- No refunds on the purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the management’s right.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, or musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Carrying liquids, alcohol, cigarettes, and banned substances including outside food and beverages to the festival will not be permitted.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- Venue rules apply.
- Invite your friends and enjoy a shared experience
*Note: If you are looking for a bulk purchase of tickets (more than 10 tickets), please contact: 9769396635.